20 March 2012

No Actors listed in the credits?

Over an hour plus I've been searching the Internet because an ad agency that created the Farmers Insurance TV ads doesn't have the actors listed in the credits. I don't know if that is the usual way credits are done with TV ads. I thought actors are always included in the credits where they appear. I sent an email to the agency asking where I can find the list of actors in the TV ad.

If you know who the actors are, besides the J.K. Simmons playing the professor, and the blonde, Canadian actress Jennifer Baxter, then please let me know.

Thomas Fowler! He's the actor directing the guy in the maze!

Update!

So far...regulars on the University of Farmers TV ads
J.K. Simmons, the Professor
Thomas Fowler, driver in distracted driver ad, various speaking parts
Jennifer Baxter, the blonde, speaking parts

Love these ads, they are my favorites of this type of advertising